Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager, the Driver is responsible driving the company vehicle in order to collect the customer products. In addition, to visiting customer sites, this position will focus on scanning, sorting and processing unsaleable and recalled consumer products for our clients as directed.
- Manages assigned routes in an efficient manner ensuring customers are serviced on time and to their satisfaction
- Collects required data with handheld scanning devices. Records required information legibly on route sheets and required documents daily.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with customers, co-workers and Mangers.
- Loads / unload boxes on pallets and truck for delivery to food bank or warehouse daily.
- Demonstrates the ability to read written instruction.
- Perform simple math.
- Interact professionally with various levels of internal/external customers, and portray a strong professional appearance and attitude at all times and in all situations.
- Completion of log books and understanding of hours of service regulations. Performs Pre and Post Trip Inspections
- Completion of required reports and strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures