• Education equivalent to a High School diploma/GED or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Two years prior call center experience preferred.
• Demonstrates experience handling complex customer calls.
• Must have the ability to speak, read and write proficiently in Spanish & English
• Demonstrates a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.