This role will be part of the Stericycle Compliance Solutions Marketing Team and will be responsible for building the lead load process and owning the strategic logic behind the leads management process and executing any changes that occur. An important part of the position is to document any and all updates in the lead process with the Manager, and report on the impact of the changes and provide recommendations to also streamline sales leads process. This role will be responsible for independently identifying trends in leads data and making the appropriate changes to increase the efficiency in the lead quality. This role will identify over performing and underperforming lead streams and create strategy to implement any shortfalls with minimal supervision.
Additionally this role will present multiple business unit solutions for lead scoring and strategy.
Key Job Activities
1) SQL/Alteryx Development – Oversight and maintenance of the Lead Generation software within an SQL Server environment, including administration of lead quality improvements. Create the Visio documentation of all strategic changes in the lead load process. Identify any gaps in lead suppressions and recommend changes to increase lead quality. Ultimate decision maker for changes in SQL query and/or Alteryx workflows to effectively manage the lead management process. Continuously improve technical process/workflows to drive efficiency & automation in the lead generation/scoring/loading process.
2) Lead Quality Improvement – With oversite from the Manager, Leads and Opportunities, own the process to identify over-performing and underperforming lead streams. Lead the project to strategically load the over-performing leads and strategic eliminate underperforming leads. Lead the scheduled meetings, and communicate with both business leaders and stakeholders to generate new lead streams, and improve sales performance. Convert these business ideas into action items through the strategic vision of SCS Marketing and Sales departments. Serve as key point of contact for Sales managers to respond to their ad hoc requests for analysis and/or evaluation of their ideas for improving lead quality and generating new lead streams.
3) Lead Generation - Coordinate the weekly and monthly generation of new sales leads using SQL Server and/or Alteryx, and import lead data into the CRM (Salesforce) system. Maintain an extremely high level of lead quality, and immediately lead the resolution of any quality issues that arise with minimal supervision.
4) Campaign Management - Obtain a thorough knowledge of databases, tables, and repositories. Schedule regular backups, data validation, and data cleansing efforts. Monitor performance of standard sales performance and lead performance metrics (e.g., Lead Stream Runways, Close Rates, AOS, etc).
5) Reporting – Develop and publish reporting and analytics, implement a validation process, and provide user-friendly outputs for Sales & Marketing to ensure the goals of the organization are met. Help efforts to increase reporting efficiency and effectiveness, including documenting deliverables, project plan and communication.
6) Business Impact - Investigate data trends/anomalies. Analyze and define trends that support changes in business process as well as define metrics that measure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Information Systems, Business, Finance, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Two or more years of work experience demonstrating advanced SQL Server programming and query knowledge, plus the ability to create and maintain databases is a minimum requirement. Experience with advanced ETL tools (e.g., Alteryx) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) is a strong plus.
- Candidates must have analytical experience, including diagnostic and data validation skills, demonstrating independent problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrating advanced use of Microsoft Excel, and working knowledge of CRM systems (salesforce.com preferred) is a requirement.
- Ability to articulate and present complex data in a user-friendly format. Project Management skills preferred.
- Experience in lead generation, and sales lead analysis is preferred. SalesForce.com development experience is a plus.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, and draw correct inferences from the information; weigh alternatives and present logical solutions to problems. Moreover, the ability to generate new ideas and approaches to problem resolution.
- Demonstrates business acumen by actively resolving complex problems through analysis and active communication.
- Demonstrates the ability to proofread work for accuracy, and completes tasks in a self-directed manner.
- Deadline driven with excellent project and time management skills.
- Identify specific activities required to accomplish objectives, rank them in order of importance, and take action to achieve de-sired results.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal openly and honestly with internal customers while building credibility and maintaining trust.
- Exhibits empathy and sensitivity for the needs of internal customers. Is perceived by others as being helpful and supportive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.