This position is responsible for conducting new-hire and level up training both in an instructor-led classroom setting as well as virtual learning delivery. The primary function of this role is to ensure that all call center agents receive proper training to meet client/event specific training requirements. Additionally, this role conducts the intital call audit quality for new hires by listening to recorded calls, conducting sit-besides and reviewing/coaching new hire agents. This role is primarily based onsite within a call center unless a specific needed is determined to have a remote trainer.
- Conduct new hire training for agents and following the new agent to ensure agents are ready for customer calls. This includes conducting call audit reviews, doing side-by-side observations, mentoring and coaching of those new hire agents
- Conducts level up training with agents that are identified as ready for next level call support for idenfied customer. Additional call audit quality checks for those targeted agents.
- Utilize a variety of tools, methods and sources of data to assess learning needs and achievement levels
- Learn new client systems in order to effectively develop and facilitate training sessions
- Manage the scheduling , course surveying and quality monitoring of attendees for group sessions and one-on-one training
- Complete records and reports for training curriculums and work activity, which reflects attainment or progress toward goals
- Maintain the training facilities and equipment in a condition to promote efficiency and safety of staff
- Ensure compliance with C&RS policies and procedures
- Seek learning opportunities, self-directed learning and/or membership in professional organizations
- Perform other related duties and special projects as requested
Education equivalent to a High School diploma/GED or the equivalent in related work experience
Two years prior Call Center experience with superior quality rating
Familiarity with training delivery skills both instructor-led /virtual learning
Demonstrate a style of coaching that is motivational and contributes to a positive work environment
Fluency, both written and speech, in Spanish and/or French could be a requirement based client training need for specific call center locations
Demonstrate a proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule when needed (including evening & weekends training)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.