We are seeking an Environmental Technician I that can under general supervision, performs routine and frequent manual and heavy labor tasks to properly treat, store, pack, transport and/or dispose of hazardous waste in accordance with environmentally responsible and cost effective practices and company policies, practices and procedures.
Essentials and Responsibilities:
• Consolidates material for shipped for off-site treatment.
• Completes paperwork properly and timely.
• May assist in maintaining inventory and storage of hazardous materials in accordance with appropriate regulations and policies, practices, and procedures.
• Follows and understands all Health & Safety /Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s) procedures as outlined in the procedures and policies.
• Operates fork trucks to move materials for storage and loading and unloading.
• Collects samples of inbound waste for analysis.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
Education equivalent to a High school diploma or equivalent.
Safe driving record is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.