Under limited direction, coordinate and direct day-to-day supplier management to ensure compliance with Strategic Alliance agreements.
- Builds sound relationships with suppliers resulting in the successful support of the organizations objectives.
- Manages multiple categories of spend for the organization, dealing with internal customers and suppliers to ensure lowest total cost of ownership.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope providing support of supplier relationships to Stericycle field operations, including expediting and troubleshooting.
- Implements self-guided projects to improve processes or reduce costs while minimizing the Company’s exposure and risk.
- Sets timelines of projects, manages and implements projects.
- Facilitates supplier management of select Strategic Alliance categories.
- Collects and analyzes supplier reported information.
- Utilize analysis to improve or redesign reporting systems to better meet strategic goals.
- Coach and mentor other Strategic Sourcing Team members.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating a good knowledge of procurement, sourcing, or supply chain management. Attainment of CPM designation a plus.
- Five or more years of related work experience, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating a good knowledge of purchasing practices and techniques and project management.
- Demonstrates excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel; focusing on financial and pricing analysis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.