The Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst-Real Estate will execute Global Sourcing and Procurement efforts within Real Estate and Facilities category covering anywhere from $25 - $100 million in annual spend. The Analyst will focus on providing inputs to Stericycle’s global real estate category strategy along with execution through best in class Sourcing Strategies(e.g. supply market analysis, total cost of ownership analysis, competitive negotiations, contracting) to significantly reduce Stericycle costs. The primary goal will be to achieve year-over-year reductions in total costs of goods and services and or hold Inflation down while maintaining or improving the quality and service levels at our 400 plus corporate facilities.
Key functions will include Project management for Real Estate activities related to site selection, leasing, construction process of new sites and/or site modification/upgrade projects to existing facilities. Role may include some project management for facility relocations, “Build to Suite” projects with assistance from engineering and partner brokers.
Key Job Activities:
- Drive year over year, quantifiable savings for the company while maintaining comparable levels of supplier service and quality: The Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst will serve as a primary champion for cost savings within Real Estate and Facilities category across all business units of Stericycle. This individual will support strategy development for this category, drive the development of annual global Real Estate goals, strategic sourcing plans and communicate progress to other stakeholder leadership e.g. Finance, Operations, Legal, M & A Insurance, Compliance (Safety).
- Own the development and execution of strategies through the strategic sourcing process: The Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst will serve as the primary process leader for within the Real Estate group. He or She will be expected to do relationship management with internal and external stakeholders to ensure buy in and support for project goals. In addition to supporting the development of sourcing strategies, this individual will be expected to execute on the strategies, including leadership and ownership of RFPs, contract negotiations, respond to data analytics requested as needed by the Director of Strategic Sourcing or other stakeholders. Providing real estate project management for sites that may need new site selection, Negotiate lease renewal, exercising of lease options working with landlords and brokers. Review real estate contracts for critical date management and related reporting.
- Measure and track internal performance: The Global Sourcing and Procurement team will be responsible for savings tracking and methodology across the entire category. The Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst will roll up all metrics for their assigned categories on a regular basis.
- Drive innovative policy and process: This individual will be responsible for positioning Stericycle’s procurement function as a trusted advisor within the company. All procurement policy, process, and tools must be continually evaluated to ensure the team operates in a world class manner. The Senior Analyst will be expected to ensure that all real estate transactions follow and meet corporate governance guidelines and Internal controls.
Under limited direction, coordinate and direct day-to-day supplier management to ensure compliance with Strategic Alliance agreements.
- Builds sound relationships with suppliers resulting in the successful support of the organizations objectives.
- Manages multiple categories of spend for the organization, dealing with internal customers and suppliers to ensure lowest total cost of ownership.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope providing support of supplier relationships to Stericycle field operations, including expediting and troubleshooting.
- Implements self-guided projects to improve processes or reduce costs while minimizing the Company’s exposure and risk.
- Sets timelines of projects, manages and implements projects.
- Facilitates supplier management of select Strategic
- Alliance categories.
- Collects and analyzes supplier reported information. Utilize analysis to improve or redesign reporting systems to better meet strategic goals.
- Coach and mentor other Strategic Sourcing Team members.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating a good knowledge of procurement, sourcing, or supply chain management.
- Attainment of CPM designation a plus.
- Five or more years of related work experience, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating a good knowledge of purchasing practices and techniques and project management.
- Demonstrates excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel; focusing on financial and pricing analysis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.