The Marketing Database Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity and quality of data in Shred-it’s CRM system, Salesforce.com. The individual will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify leads, accounts, and contacts where contact cleansing, appending and/or acquisition is needed. The individual is responsible for preparing the files, managing the data loads and ensuring the data in the system is clean and up-to-date.
Key Job Activities:
1) Responsible for understanding the data structure and data content within Salesforce.com for extraction, analysis, and compilation.
2) Regularly monitor and merge duplicate leads, accounts & contacts
3) Regularly assess the data and cleanse as necessary
4) Manage data clean-up and handle mass updates of data as required
5) Locate and fix improperly formatted data using data quality tools such as Demand Tools
6) Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
7) Extract information and other records within system for reporting purposes.
8) Establish data processes according to best practice
9) Regularly update sales territories and mappings within Salesforce.com as required
10) Assist Global Salesforce Administrator with incoming support requests for questions, requests, and troubleshooting issues in matters related to Salesforce.com.
11) Work with IT to regularly update Customer Account and Contact data within Salesforce.com 12) Provide complete analytical support including pulling data, organizing analyses and interpreting data.
13) Work with outside vendors to purchase and append existing data