We are currently seeking a Client Management Manager to provide leadership via the management of client managers and client support assistants for all production services as they relate to clients and/or vendors. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining the vision and executing strategies surrounding customer service and support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead initiatives that support and grow existing business relationships through frequent communication with internal and external customers. Develop and assess key metrics to track the status of client relationships and the completion of projects.
• Guides, advises, trains, and assists the Client Managers and support staff in managing customer database logistics, addressing regulatory changes, and coordinating standardized customer support. Identify team functions and prepare for future needs.
• Support the development of new business by working with interdepartmental resources to identify, specify, and implement solutions which support existing and target clients.
• Lead the recruitment of Client Services staff: conduct interviews and assess skill set and competencies of candidates.
• Coordinates changes/implementation of project outcomes based on mutual agreement with HR management team and business objectives.
• Perform administrative tasks in support of the Client Services staff including performance reviews, motivation, and coaching.
• Support company goals of RMS business unit by participating in strategy meetings, pipeline opportunities, and current challenges.
• Ensures all safety plans and programs are implemented, reviewed, and updated according to changes in regulations or process/policy/equipment as acting Environmental Health and Safety Manager.
• Undergraduate degree in Business or Communications, or the equivalent in related work experience. Advanced degree in project management, business systems, or business management preferred.
• Ten or more years of related experience in customer service, account management, and/or business process integration. Prefer background/experience in pharmaceutical, chemistry, or other relevant related activities.
• CHMM credentials required.
• Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrates general knowledge of applicable systems technology.
• Demonstrates vision, leadership, and general business knowledge in development of a team environment to accomplish the tasks and activities required to meet both internal and external client requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.