We are currently seeking a Copywriter. This role supports the development of Stericycle Compliance Solutions healthcare content. This includes writing, editing and proofreading healthcare content, materials, and brochures, print and digital. This is a vital role that has the ability to convey messages in a succinct and creative manner to develop compelling copy. Additionally, this role will assist in preparing and maintaining the content plan and editorial calendar.
Key Job Activities:
- Writes and reviews content for internal and external pieces targeting varying audiences. This role manages the development and execution of content deliverables in multiple mediums, including but not limited to: collateral, thought leadership content, blogs, sales tools, website copy, advertising, advertorials and articles, video scripts and presentations.
- Routes content for review and incorporate feedback from subject matter experts, go-to-market teams, regulatory and legal for final approval.
- Collaborates with content and creative teams to develop content ideas, messaging and graphics that complement the copy.
- Conducts daily media monitoring of industry news and trends to drive relevant content topics and theme ideas. Researches content topics, supporting data and angles to build storylines and concepts.
- Content generation to support industry meetings and tradeshow events including session proposals, company descriptions and promotional materials.
- Develops professional business communications and messaging to support robust customer and prospect communications program (TPM) to build awareness and achieve top of mind status with key contacts. Proofreading and editing existing copy to ensure content is on brand and in line with service key messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or Marketing
- Two to four years of marketing or other related experience. Demonstrates strong skills in conceptual development of messages and writing persuasive and compelling copy. Service industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong business writing skills.
- Maintains an extensive knowledge of distinct writing styles including AP style
- Can write for both long and short formats; print, web and social media.
- Can proofread materials for accuracy, correct use of grammar, punctuation and content. Ensures all documents and materials meet established content standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.