We are seeking a Client Operations Support Representative to provide administrative and project support to a team of Client Solution Specialists within the Manager Recall Retrieval Services or Recall Supervision Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
-Run daily reports for recall events including, but not limited to:
- Service Manager/PPS/URS/CMS/CRI/GRP and other systems as assigned
- Daily Reports in Public Folders e-mails
- Web reports
- Reports in Excel for individual events. (All are unique)
- E-mails sent to inbox.
- Event Close-out
-Assists Client Solutions Specialists in project scoping and project execution with internal teams
-Research questions around Manager Recall Retrieval Services or/Recall Supervisor, checks, invoices, products. ---Research and call individuals on reimbursements checks or follow-up with consignees on escalations from the contact center or product return as assigned.
-Performs filing and faxing duties for the Manager Recall Retrieval Services or Recall Supervisor department.
-Maintain CID list in excel for Client Solution SpecialistClient Solution Specialists. Pull Debit memos as requested.
- Verify CID, Event, and DM # with EMS product return
- Resolve discrepancies
- Copy and/or scan PDF versions of each DM for clients
- Put PDF file for each event DM into the event folder in a folder called Debit Memo with a file name Campus ship copies to clients Next Day Air Saver
- Keep up to date spreadsheet for billing of DM shipping
-Create internal Service Requests when needed.
-Create and maintain event folders and physical documentation for new events.
-Update Visual Management Board.
- Recall Radar
- Event Close out tracker
-Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Education equivalent to graduation from high school, demonstrating excellent customer service and contact management skills.
Two or more years of excellent support experience in a customer service/professional environment.
Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Access and Word
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.