This position will primarily be responsible for preparing and analyzing complex income tax positions and returns for our Multinational enterprise. This includes all areas of Direct Taxation: 1) multi-state , Federal and International. This role will also gather information for tax audits and respond to tax related questions and requests.
- In cooperation with other team members, support a broad range of State and local, federal and international tax compliance arena’s .This includes preparing and compiling information used in US and international tax reporting from 5471’s and 8858’s to State apportionment.
- Ensure quality and compliance with internal control requirements in execution of assigned tasks and compliance routines.
- Preparation of quarterly income tax estimated payments and extensions.
- Reconcile Tax Accounts for tax activity and changes.
- Assist with income tax audits and communicate with local business units in supporting responses to audit inquiries from tax authorities.
- Provide tax research and documentation of tax filing positions
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent. CPA is a plus.
- Four or more years of experience preparing corporate income tax returns either in a public accounting or a corporate tax department.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, and Vertex Sales Tax a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.