**Please note-this position can also be based out of Dallas, TX as well**
This position will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and termination process of Stericycle ComSol product solutions as well as managing Implementation Specialists responsible for implementing/on-boarding our clients. Responsibilities will include managing all aspects of implementations/terminations process, including tracking service levels, delivery time, quality of service and continuous improvements. This position will manage a team that is responsible for the transition of clients as they move seamlessly from Sales (pre-contract) through the Implementation phase (post -contract) and through the transition to Account Management (post-implementation).
Additional tasks to be performed are, conducting weekly implementation meetings with cross functional leadership within Comsol, facilitating reporting needs for the department and provided needed support to the Implementation Specialists as they conduct strategic meetings with new clients. This position will interface with clients via email, phone and face to face meetings to assist with the implementation process and overseeing a team of Implementation Specialist responsible for on-boarding clients with Stericycle ComSol product solutions.
Key Job Activities:
1) Manage all aspects of the implementation specialist’s team members, including meeting with team members on a regular basis via phone to track status of projects, coordinating any internal tasks and tracking progress weekly and monthly for reporting of KPIs.
2) Assigning of projects to team members and monitoring the overall success of the team delivery dates toward team goals.
3) Manage a proactive implementation process that encourages best practice development and sharing.
4) Resolve, in a timely fashion, any customer complaints or issues as they relate to implementation.
5) Manage and track team member performance and quality for the implementations they are responsible for, including ensuring all client communications and project time are tracked in Stericycle’s CRM database and build compliance and accountability for all related parties as they relate to implementations.
6) Develop project scope, goals and deliverables that support Stericycle’s and its client’s goals for successful implementations.
7) Perform quality reviews on the implementations including calls to clients and quality checks of work performed.
8) Meet with senior leadership and business owners on a regular basis to discuss project status.
9) Provide regular status reports and appropriate communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
10) Challenges & assists project team members in meeting project deliverables. Escalates as necessary.
11) Anticipate customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them. Responds to the needs of the business, department, team, and environment.
12) Recognize when to deviate from standards versus follow process.
13) Solve complex problems and develops innovative approaches or solutions.
14) Ability to provide explanations and information to others on the most complex of issues.
15) Mentor and/or supervise Implementation Associate resources.
16) Track status of implementation key milestones to ensure all service level expectations are being met.
Education equivalent to a Bachelors degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
Three to five years of service implementation experience or equivalent project management experience
Strong project management skills including the ability to manage cross functional and intercompany teams providing resource allocation, change management and strict milestone adherence
High degree of emotional intelligence & ability to conduct crucial conversations
Demonstrated experience in representing and engaging with Senior Executive resources
Ability to define business requirements and understand IT requirements
Superior analytical and forward-thinking skills
Competency in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, MS Project
Good verbal and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.