We are currently seeking a Real-Time Scheduling and Traffic Coordinator to work within a Communication Solutions Contact Center to coordinate the distribution of work tasks to support call center representatives by reviewing contact center volume, productivity, and patterns to optimize staffing levels.
This includes monitoring incoming call volumes and ensures even distribution among representatives based on workload in order to meet all service levels and performance goals.
Administers and tracks adjustments and changes to align data with the true outcome of the daily activities on the contact center floor.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Oversees all Real Time Call Center campaigns and customers by actively monitoring call queues and adjusting staffing requests as needed.
• Assists Supervisors in managing the scheduling of different Agent skills and workloads based on call volume and traffic patterns.
• Provides ongoing internal communications with Contact Center leaders on load balancing and staffing requirements.
• Monitors and maintains Agent adherence through the use of available systems.
• Processes same day exceptions.
• Processes same day vacation and overtime requests.
• Compiles and distributes workforce management reports as needed.
•Associate Degree or above preferred.
•Minimum of one year experience as a Customer Experience Team Lead or two years of experience working in a call center environment.
• Familiar with skill-based telephone routing
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure
• Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Excellent computer skills are required and use of Excel
• Strong math ability
• Ability to adapt and learn new software programs quickly
• Skilled in problem-solving, sound judgment, and critical thinking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with co-workers and all levels of team members
• Familiar with Microsoft Office products
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.