The SAP Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization Lead provides leadership and functional and technical support for various business units utilizing the SAP Hana Enterprise Analytics Platform. In addition, this role will establish standards and requirements to evaluate and direct enhancements and implement solutions related to SAP Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization area across enterprise-wide Stericycle.
Designs and develops SAP Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization requirements and specifications to ensure systems and solutions are meeting corporate needs linking with SAP Best Practice solutions, reporting, visualization and Data Analytics principles. Supports SAP Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization system and accountable for projects, enhancements, development, configuration, documentation, testing, training, go-live and on-going support within SAP Business Intelligence area according to Best Practices and supporting company business strategy and roadmap.
1. Leads, participates or coordinates end-to-end execution of SAP Business Intelligence Reporting and
Visualization solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
2. Provides subject matter expert solutions and hands on management of configuration using SAP
Business Objects, SAP Cloud Analytics, Tableau, Qlick.
3. Defines systems strategy, develops systems requirements, designs and prototypes, testing and
training. Defines support procedures.
4. Provides process expertise and solutions in SAP Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization
and non-SAP tools.
5. Understands business processes, accounting principles, systems configuration, enhancements and
data or enables related processes.
6. Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, business processes
and Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization expertise. Analyzes business requirements
and translates them into design.
7. Leads multiple design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process
design specifications, implementation and support.
8. Provides expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
9. Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of SAP
Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization services.
10. Participates in weekly team meetings and internal initiatives to review outstanding issues and/or to
discuss new trends or projects
11. Manages and completes complex assignment and related projects
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
- 7+ years’ experience managing and delivering Business Intelligence reporting and data analysis solutions such as SAP BW, SAP Cloud and SAP BusinessObjects Suite (Lumira, Design Studio, Webi, Etc) and Data Visualizations tools (Tableau/Qlikview/QlikSense) Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, business administration, information systems or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong SAP Business Intelligence understanding, S/4HANA or SAP Hana Enterprise experience preferred.
- Proven experience defining enterprise wide reporting standards and frameworks, Dashboard Design and BI Content Management Governance.
- BA/BS or 8+ years of experience in diverse professional roles
- 7+ years of medium to large-scale project management
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Can work effectively with remote teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.