Conducts information technology (IT) audits of our organization to support business requirements, best practices, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Perform pre-implementation reviews and assessments of new IT solutions.
- Evaluate and promote efficiencies within the annual SOX 404 audit process. Consult with external auditors and assist them with the audit process.
- Manage and conduct audits of on-site and hosted or cloud based IT environments supporting critical financial and operational processes.
- Identify /evaluate issues or deficiencies, recommend improvements and action plans, solicit feedback and management responses.
- Document, review, test, and assess financial reporting processes and controls.
- Monitor reported issues and deficiencies, including follow up and validation of management actions. Take corrective action, where necessary.
- Interact with individuals throughout all levels and functions of the organization, including Executive management.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Accounting, demonstrating a working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, COSO, and COBIT. MBA preferred but not required.
- Three or more years of progressive audit experience, demonstrate the ability to manage moderately complex audit projects to develop corrective action alternatives, prepare comprehensive, clear, concise reports, and maintain objectivity / impartiality.
- CISA, CISSP, CPA, or CIA, or designations a plus.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel and Word; SQL queries a plus.
- Strong SAP and SAP GRC knowledge a plus.
- SOC experience and third party assessment review experience desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.