We are currently seeking a Field Administrator to provide administrative support for location. Duties vary from accounting, payroll, HR, benefits and general office work. Also acts as a backup to Records & Billing Administrators and Call Center Reps. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Customer 1st:
• Maintain a high standard of customer service.
• Serves as backup to the Call Center, when applicable Company Growth:
• Reviews vendor invoices ensuring accuracy and completes all AP related functions. Ensures proper coding to correct location and GL account with department managers approval; batches & submits to Corporate A/P
• Assist in monthly accruals.
• Reports month end accruals to corporate accounting department.
• Processes weekly and bi-weekly payroll hours in eTime.
• Acts as Timekeeper by reviewing eTime for accuracy and works closely with managers/supervisors regarding any discrepancies
• Works closely with department managers concerning benefit time.
• Maintains accurate records and benefit time on the books - tracks sick, personal and vacation payouts.
• Reports all weekly hours worked to immediate department managers/supervisors.
• Audits weekly final manager’s payroll reports for departmental approval.
• Reports all monthly hours worked to Safety Manager and immediate managers.
• Generates analysis, reviews and communicates various reports. Review and submit the Landfill Log to managers monthly.
• Reviews and corrects all communication equipment related issues.
• Open and review mail.
• Coordinates off-site and on-site meetings for managers.
• Monitors office inventory and places orders when necessary including but not limited to office equipment, office supplies, etc.
• Global processing report. Team Member Development:
• Strive to improve areas of contact on a daily basis. Compliance:
• Maintains a safe and compliant workplace at all times.
• Education equivalent to graduation from High school, or GED equivalent; some college pre-ferred.
• Two or more years of administrative experience, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of com-puter software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple issues in an effort to resolve related to the upkeep and maintenance of the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.