- Review contract terms and conditions for existing clients, vendors and partners to ensure the contract is being executed correctly and the billing is in synch with the all terms contained in the agreement(s). Monitors contract changes and effective date additions, deletions, or changes.
- Assist in repricing and reviewing all client renewals in addition to supporting the sales team in understanding customer profitability and the use of our GM tools.
- Assist sales leadership, Account Managers and Field Sales people with the interpretation of contract terms, conditions and requirements to ensure contract compliance and billing accuracy in the event of any billing disputes.
- Review all credits processed for accuracy and proactively identify and resolve contractual issues including any necessary billing adjustments. Partners with accounting as needed on billing issues and adjustments.
- Respond to general inquiries regarding contract administration, customer support and billing.
- Organize, update and maintain databases or files of all client, vendor and partner contracts.
- General administrative duties as needed.
•Education equivalent to a college degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
•Three or more years of professional experience, contract administration and/or paralegal experience preferred.
•Demonstrates a working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products with a demonstrated intermediate to advanced proficiency in Word and Excel. Experience with database maintenance and scanning software is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.