We are currently seeking a Sales Solutions Executive to expand the Company’s Hazardous Waste business for the Healthcare and Life Sciences segment by pursuing and obtaining new business within defined sales territory. The focus will be on developing lasting business relationships with mid to large size customers and offering full service hazardous and special waste services and solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement marketing and sales plan to identify, pursue and earn business from targeted customers within territory. Actively pursue new business opportunities with medium to large generators of hazardous and special waste with a strong emphasis to achieving sales goals.
• Provide proposals and options that differentiate our services from our competition and that add value to our service offerings. Efficiently follow up on proposals and leads and convert them into new business. Schedule and follow up with customer visits/meetings in an organized manner in order to achieve maximum results.
• Find and develop opportunities to work within industry groups and other networking organizations to increase customer growth opportunities.
• Perform on-site facility walkthroughs, and develop quality proposals and solutions for customers various waste streams. Upon completion of a sale, effectively integrate Customer into our Customer service system in order to ensure services begin in an organized and efficient manner in the best interest of the Customer and the Company.
• Coordinates project management tasks including post-audit summary, program descriptions, analysis reports, and any other activities related to waste management systems and programs.
• Researching information to provide solutions and responses to customer’s requests, coordinating customer’s waste pickup service needs.
• Performs other related duties as required or requested.
• Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, a Science, or Environmental Discipline, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating knowledge of environmental regulations and compliance/experience managing customer compliance programs.
• Three to five years of direct sales experience, demonstrating the ability to manage internal and external customer relationships.
• Demonstrates sound knowledge and understand of basic P&L, revenue, assets, budgets (capital and annual), number of accounts, etc.
• Demonstrates general knowledgeable of and is capable of quoting projects and customer proposals.
• Demonstrates experience with environmental regulations including, but not limited to EPA, DOT, and OSHA standards and codes, as they apply to the waste industry. May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.