Be our newest team member! Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership.
Managing our core customers is a strategic initiative that requires an experienced, knowledgeable, empathic employee to act as a central point of contact for managing the needs of Stericycle and our clients.
Key responsibilities include coordinating customer projects, changes in management, support issues, financials and business operations of the customer.
The Customer Success Manager will be the principal point of contact through which communication flows to and from our customers. In this role, he/she will coordinate a client’s waste disposal requirements as determined by the contract.
• Operate as the principal Customer Success Manager for enterprise accounts and serve as the main point of contact for service management, support and escalations.
Prepare and understand client reports to deliver data insights and strategy creation for key stakeholders
• Proactively monitor customer engagement (via Salesforce, order platforms and internal systems) and work with teams cross-departmentally to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Develop and maintain strategic plans to ensure close oversight on overall customer health and successful performance against Service Levels.
• Partner with clients through a strategic and consultative approach to understand business needs, issues, and priorities. Review complex client requirements on ongoing basis and provide specific solution recommendations.
• Possess intimate knowledge of retail waste management services, processes, goals, and values with ability to effectively articulate the business unit’s value proposition.
• Mentor and assist Client Managers to enhance skill levels and Client Services team knowledge.
Expectations for Behavior and Execution
• Have a solid grasp of customer service and some experience developing client relationships, working with clients directly to find solutions – critical thinking is a must.
• Possess a "big picture" perspective of customer service, and its impact on revenue, retention and our client’s success
• Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to adapt to your audience (client, vendor, team member), knowing how to blend compassion, respect and authority. Understand and consistently communicate the vision.
• Live by Stericycle’s core values.
Embrace Stericycle’s unique culture and participate.
• Build and support a partnership with your Manager.
• Build positive relationships with peers.
• Set reasonable deadlines for work. Meet those deadlines or communicate effectively in advance of due dates to negotiate new dates.
• Hold team members accountable.
• Excels at the development and maintenance of strong client relationships.
• Attention to detail, instinctive, persistent, focused, well organized.
• Possess superior communication skills both oral and written.
• Strong relationship building and matrix management, strong team work.
• Ability to operate at the highest levels within the client.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, open to change and innovation