The Operations Analytics Manager is a proactive analytical and technically skilled leader who will support the SCS Operations leadership team by providing analytical measurements necessary to successfully monitor field operations performance and uncover insights to drive future perfor-mance. The position will work with the VP of Operations Support to design and build projects to im-prove business processes, efficiencies and results. Primary focus areas will be build-ing/implementing operations dashboards and analyzing data relevant to operations.
Key Job Activities:
1) Reporting –
• Coordinates drafts and develops reports for senior leaders summarizing and visual depicting data collection practices, evaluation methodologies, analysis plans, statistical analyses, and performance outcomes.
• Design, update and execute ad-hoc reports and analyses to support spe-cific projects
20 2) Build, Execute and Maintain Operations Dashboards –
• Develop and implement standard operational dashboards for all field op-erations. Work with Business Transformation Team’s control tower, IT Team and Outside consultants to load data into the Stericycle data lake and make it available in Tableau.
20 3) Operations Analytics –
• Ensure consistent usage of data and metrics throughout the Operations team in order to facilitate better decision making and day-to-day opera-tional delivery.
15 4) Analytics Management –
• Collect, track, monitor, and maintain KPIs and metrics to drive opera-tional efficiency for the SCS Operations team.
20 5) Process Mapping -
• Meets with business users of various functional teams to map current process steps for analysis.
• Documents processes and workflows and identifies key metrics to be used for tracking and reporting.
15 6) Other Responsibilities–
• Perform other related duties as required or requested by the VP of Oper-ations Support and/or other operations leaders 10
• Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or the equivalent in related work experience. MBA Preferred.
• Four or more years of analytical experience in finance, sales or operations including at least two years of experience supporting opera-tions analytics.
• Strong analytics experience engaging in several types of systems such as:
o Data Visualization- Tableau (preferred), Qlik Sense, Domo, etc.
o Customer Relationship Management Platforms- Salesforce (preferred), SAP (preferred), etc
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.