Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for the maintenance and data entry of all contract data to the contract database. Coordinates contract scanning to contract database. Assists the sales team with utilizing the proper contract documents and in identifying where redline approvals are required.
- Enters new and existing contract data to the contract database on a daily basis. Ensures contracts are completely and accurately entered.
- Enters special contract requests and billing logs to the database including pricing, etc.
- Managing contract documents and edits to the documents.
- Coordinates the scanning of new and existing contract data.
- Provides existing customer contracts when requested.
- Performs other related duties, as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to an Associate’s Degree, or graduation from high school with the equivalent in related work experience.
- Six or more months of legal experience in a general office environment, demonstrating a general knowledge of contracts, procedures and various automated applications.
- Demonstrates a general knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.