We are seeking a Sales Support Coordinator who will Under direction, assists in the delivery of internal and external sales initiatives for the SIT and SQ Business Unit in North America. Provides project management support and ad hoc support to the SQ sales leadership team.
• Responsible for support and completion of tasks to assist the SIT Inside Sales and SQ Sales Teams. This will involve significant collaborative cross –departmental work and coordination with various stake –holders to get projects managed and completed. In addition, the individual will be responsible to manage certain deliverable from start to finish.
• Proactively identify additional areas of potential improvement for the SIT and SQ Inside Sales Teams while developing critical positive and collaborative relationships with senior leaders and cross-functional teams.
• Serves as liaison between the company and sales vendors as required; assists with managing vendor expenses and coordinating accounts payables, comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Other Duties as assigned or requested
Education and Experience Required:
• Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business/Advertising/Communications or related major or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Two or more years of project coordination experience preferred; demonstrating strong communication skills to interact with internal/external stake-holders
• Demonstrates good Microsoft Office and PC software skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, And PowerPoint programs.
• Basic knowledge of Salesforce.com
• Demonstrates the ability to manage and prioritize individual workload and multiple tasks to meet internal and external commitments.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage and adapt quickly to change and respond positively and flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
• Demonstrates the ability to an energetic, detail-oriented, proactive marketing professional with strong ana-lytical and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to function independently; drives issues to resolution with minimal direction.
• Demonstrates the ability to show initiative and be a self-starter, contribute creative ideas and be a collaborative
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.