Be our newest team member! Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership.
This position is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by ensuring calls are answered effectively and efficiently throughout the day as well as the day to day training responsibilities. The primary functions of this role are supervising overall call traffic, processing incoming calls, resolving escalated calls, dispatching supervisory calls, assisting Customer Experience Experts with any client related questions and ensuring the Experts’ adherance to schedules, policies and procedures. Key Job Activities:
- Serves as traffic, floor and general supervisor; directs phone flow and takes staff questions to help with call management.
- Performs Cues and Searches (Message and Temp/Special), as needed.
- Provides customer service and delegates work as needed.
- Monitors Experts for quality and training purposes during down times.
- Reviews new and updated accounts with Experts (one-on-one).
- Makes minor changes to Ultracom and on-call schedules as needed.
- Remains alert to conversations on the floor.
- Handles system emergencies with direction from IT department and/or appropriate vendor.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assists with Expert task assignments in the Supervisor's absence.
- Monitors call traffic and makes adjustments based on call center traffic patterns.
- Performs training for all call center staff (new hire, skill level, new business etc.)
- Ensure staff has been updated on changes to existing business.
- Utilize error data to support training efforts as well as maintain accurate training records.
- Facilitate remote staff update meetings as needed.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as requested.