This individual works as a key member of the Stericycle Shred-it Commercial Go To Market team. The Senior Marketing Specialist will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the marketing team by planning, tracking, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of assigned marketing programs. The Senior Marketing Associate on the Growth & Revenue Marketing team will be accountable for managing project “Demand Generation” and” Lead Generation” campaigns and initiatives. They will also track and measure the effectiveness of these programs and report on ROI. These consistent and effective efforts will result in increased lead generation support that is in line with the company’s strategic goals and priorities and in consultation with Stericycle’s leadership team.
This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great workplace and environment that empowers and where professionals like you can reach your full potential with great career opportunities.
The role is an important leading function part of the Shred-it Commercial Marketing group, reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Go To Market Strategy & Marketing team. The role is accountable for:
Marketing Campaign Design and Execution
- Contributes to the development and design of new and on-going integrated demand generation programs designed to increase the awareness and inbound demand for all products within the document destruction business across North America.
- Executes comprehensive tactical lead generation programs designed to increase the number of new business sales leads. This includes creating detailed campaign project plans and critical paths.
- Coordinates the integrated tactics with the internal Marketing Centers of Excellence teams to develop key assets and execute on specific channels which include: Digital, social medical, public relations, content creation, e-mail and nurture and data analytics.
- Growth in customer marketing and ownership of the integrated marketing plan including sales engagement, program development and execution
- Provide oversight for the implementation of marketing plans to maximize demand and revenue including performance and impact management.
- Develop and execution marketing improvement programs working closely with the Customer Insights & Analytics team and products marketing leads
- Develop modern marketing capabilities working closely with the Marketing Automation and Customer Acquisition teams
- Supports activities across the other marketing teams as needed.
- Fosters and supports innovation and breakthrough ideas on programs; actively generates, seeks and takes advantage of best practices and value-added solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to efficiently manage projects including time, activities and resources. Predict the outcome of future actions or inactions and plan for more than one contingency. Recommend and implement changes in the organizational structure.
- Works with multiple projects/plans, and focus efforts on most critical activities.
- Coordinates the integrated tactics with outside Agency partners as needed relative to advertising, event management, creative design, market research and other services.
- Set direction and support flawless execution for messaging and content for the sales teams. Guide the creation of sales tools that align with all phases of the buying cycle to reduce days to close, increase close rates and higher revenue per customer.
- Be the primary lead for the sales and marketing connection and the face of all marketing demand programs, including lead performance reporting
- Prepares and delivers presentations to internal/external audiences on programs, projects, campaign planning, execution and analysis
- Maintains awareness and tracking of sales forecasts and results against while managing marketing costs and return on investment of campaigns.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of all marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage the annual marketing budget