The Senior Marketing Associate is a key member of the Stericycle Commercial Go-To Market team. This role will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Integrated Marketing team by planning, tracking, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of assigned marketing programs. This role will be accountable for managing demand generation and lead generation campaigns and initiatives. They will also track and measure the effectiveness of these programs and report on ROI resulting in increased lead generation support that is in line with Stericycle’s strategic goals and priorities. This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great workplace and environment that empowers professionals to reach their full potential with great career opportunities.
The role is an important leading function part of the Stericycle Commercial Marketing group and will be accountable for:
Marketing Campaign Design and Execution:
- Manage all phases of integrated marketing campaigns including strategy & planning, development, execution and analysis.
- Executes comprehensive demand generation/lead programs to increase awareness of brand and products, while contributing to inbound and outbound tactics.
- Create and/or revise marketing copy and messaging, following trends within the industry
- Develop content that aligns with the sale process and supports the customers in all phases of the buying cycle.
- Coordinate with Creative teams to create advertising material
- Partner with sales leadership and product marketing to develop effective programs and drive profitable growth. This includes understanding and acting on trends and need in the market.
- Align best practices in targeting, messaging and engagement strategies to deliver campaigns that drive profitable growth through optimal customer experiences.
- Collaborate with the internal marketing teams to develop key assets and execute on specific channels which include: digital, social media, public relations, content, creative, e-mail, nurture and data analytics.
- Develop and maintain detailed campaign project plans and critical paths
- Demonstrates the ability to efficiently manage projects including time, activities and resources.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to internal/external stakeholders, communicating program details, performance and other essential metrics.
- Manage and deliver content, processes, practices and tools to support Sales throughout the pre-sales process and buyers journey.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing partners to enhance sales capabilities to improve conversion potential
- Provide detailed metrics on marketing program performance that align with sales and company goals.
- Responsible for market and revenue growth in the health care market.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of all marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage the annual marketing budget