Be our newest team member! Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership.
Work Location: 1 Colville Rd, North York, ON M6M 2Y2, Canada
Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager, the Navigator provides assistance to the Driver, through navigating routes to customer locations, in order to maximize efficiency. This role participates in visiting customer sites, with the focus of scanning, sorting and processing unsaleable and recalled consumer products for our clients as directed.
· Assists drivers in navigating routes to customer locations to maximize efficiency.
· Collects required data with handheld scanning devices. Records required information legibly on route sheets and required documents daily.
· Communicates professionally and effectively with customers, co-workers, and Mangers.
· Loads / unload boxes on pallets and trucks for delivery to food banks or warehouse daily.
· Demonstrates the ability to read written instruction
· Perform simple math
· Interact professionally with various levels of internal/external customers
· Portray a strong professional appearance and attitude at all times and in all situations.
· Performs other related duties and special projects as requested.