Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
The Shred-it Customer Security Representative (II) is responsible for providing industry leading levels of service to our clients while taking care of all customer document destruction needs.
The integrity of every Customer Security Representative is essential to maintaining goodwill and building new bonds of trust with our clients.
The Customer Security Representative is a member of the Operations team and plays an integral role as the face of Shred-it.
The Customer Security Representative(II) maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices and ensures adherence to Shred-it’s Vision, Mission and Values.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handles and responds to all customer problems and inquiries expediently and in the best interest of both the customer and Shred-it.
• Develops and maintains a relationship with the account contact and decision maker to ensure contract renewals and prevent lost business.
• Completes all necessary paperwork accurately as required by company policy.
• Ensures that all customer containers have been serviced and are orderly and clean.
• Maintains cleanliness of truck interior and exterior.
• Always maintains personal appearance and truck presentation in accordance with policies.
Presents the Shred-it image in appearance and actions as superior and professional.
• Serve as a Helpful Expert in exceeding customer expectations on a regular basis.
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
• Education equivalent to graduation from high school, or the equivalent in related work experience, interacts professionally with various levels of internal/external customers, and portray a strong professional appearance and attitude at all times and in all situations.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Minimum of one (1) year of related driving experience is required.
- Internal candidates will be considered based up
on on-the-job training, abilities, and qualifications. A member of local management will make the determination. • Must possess a valid driver’s license from the country, state, or region they reside in for the position they are applying for (no revocations or current suspensions of license).
• All CMV drivers must be able to obtain a DOT medical card by a certified medical examiner.
• Basic knowledge of truck maintenance.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 57 pounds repeatedly over the course of the day. Must have a clean driving record. • Demonstrates ability to use handheld computer device.
• May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements.
• Must work safely and carefully to prevent injury to self and others while driving, loading, and unloading vehicle.
Requires constant mental and visual attention relative to the safe operation of the vehicle.