This is a Full time position - Not Seasonal
Under immediate direction, maintains sound customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism. Provides timely response of customer inquiries up to and including pick-ups, billing, payments, product orders, etc., and all other aspects of a customer’s needs:
- Using excellent communication and multitasking skills, responds timely to customer inquiries and process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication, received through the automated phone system, email, web, or mail regarding inquiries on invoices, payments, and collections as outlined by the Customer Service Supervisor, positioning Stericycle products and services to customers.
- Must be able to research customer issues and find workable solutions.
- Share ideas with department that increase efficiencies and effectiveness of customer needs
- Performs necessary record keeping activities.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six or more months of general business experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Windows PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, CIB, Tower, and BSA.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle complex and demanding situations tactfully when dealing with customers and assist other team members with problem resolutions.
- Ability to make judgment decisions as needed to best fit the situation at hand.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.