Key Job Activities: List the ongoing day-to-day essential job responsibilities in priority order (it is not necessary to list every activity--you may just list the most important 7 – 10. Indicate the estimated percentage of time spent on each of these activities.
1) Lead team of ~5 FTE’s to effectively manage various commercial projects and deliverables.
2) Implement new processes, control and support around RFPs and QBRs throughout the business.
3) Manage multiple interdependent projects. Oversees all aspects of assigned programs through project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints. Ensures accurate allocations of resources throughout the program.
4) Leads multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, and vendors to create and deploy successful programs
5) Provide leadership and work collaboratively with project stakeholders to develop a comprehensive program plan based on approved funding.
6) Partner with project managers to perform Project Planning. Oversee the creation /build/updating of project schedules, project charters, project plans, status reports, and work breakdown structures.
7) Program and project plans will include: Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Organization and Communications, Staffing, Risk and Issue Management, Test, Configuration, and Change Management.
8) Perform Quality Management: manage assigned programs, projects and subprojects / work efforts using appropriate rigor of designated delivery method (agile or waterfall).
9) Perform Communication Management: create / implement project organization and
communication plans which enable the project team to effectively work together to meet project objectives.
10) Perform Meeting Management: prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes, distribute
meeting documentation, and maintain and monitor action item listings as necessary. Facilitate and lead meetings and steering committee meetings by being well-prepared and adhering to topic
11) Prepare and present program progress, risks/issues and status updates to Executive and Senior leadership
Education and Experience requirement
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
• 10+ years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, leading large and complex projects
• 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
• 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
• Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, business administration, information systems or related field.
• Strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time.
• Soft skills to include: proactive, future-thinking, strategic, accountable, collaborative, manage ambiguity, strong planning & prioritization experience
• Intellectual curiosity and passion for problem-solving
• High energy, ability to prioritize and has a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-growth environment
• ERP implementation experience required, SAP experience a plus