The executive supports a national team of sales & retention professionals with a focus on both inside sales and retention. Organizationally, this position will oversee a sales and retention group including approximately 200 sales associates. The executive must have a significant track record of inside sales leadership within a large organization, with a focus on leading high-activity, high performance tele-sales teams. Additionally, the executive will have excellent communication skills, while working collaboratively with peers. Strong leadership and sound business acumen are key competencies for this position.
- Directs and motivates SQ Telesales Organization within Stericycle’s Shred-it Purge Business. This includes driving metrics, activity, coaching and sales performance to exceed revenue targets.
- Develops Go-To-Market sales strategies to include coverage models and sales cycle pipelines.
- Defines and provides direction on objectives, actions plans, and sales promotions to meet performance goals addressing and managing performance and productivity issues. Serves as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement.
- Develops the annual North American Shred-it Purge Sales Plan and is responsible for achievement of that plan.
- Reviews sales reports and insights to determine opportunities by team do drive enhanced performance.
- Develops and implements new outbound sales models to drive incremental organic growth via new customer acquistions.
- Builds a high-energy sales culture focused on organic growth, lifetime customer value and ethical sales practices.
- Develops and trains reps and managers to create a pipeline of internal talent which drives high retention rates of successful team members
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing, or Sales, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating proven track record of sales for products in similar industry. MBA preferred.
- Fifteen or more years of extensive telesales management within companies known for service, quality, sales productivity, and customer satisfaction, or the equivalent in related work experience. Strong experience with call center effectiveness is critical as well as exposure to significant growth-oriented business.
- Expert user of SalesForce.com as a tool for managing and leading a telesales based organization.
- Demonstrates ability to quickly understand and adapt to different business models and industry dynamics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.