This role will project manage all aspects of various sales recognition programs including: President’s Club, Achievers Club, Pinnacle Club and on-going sales contests. Management will include logistics, event management, vendor management, planning, budgeting and communication.
Key Job Activities:
- Work with Sales leadership to design sales recognition programs that drive performance improvement, sales rep retention and engagement across multiple sales teams.
- Plan and administer sales compensation programs and clubs to ensure smooth execution of all programs.
- Create and manage to annual budgets for each recognition program.
- Coordinate with Sourcing and third party vendors to source and administer President’s club.
- Coordinate with sales operations reporting and sales leadership to validate stack rankings and determine award winners.
- Create and manage all recognition based communication to the sales team to generate excitement around programs and drive business results. Will also coordinate with Internal Communications team to use existing templates and processes where possible.
- Implement and administer various ad hoc contests throughout the year to support and drive key metrics and priorities throughout the year.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related discipline, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating a high level of initiative, organizational, communication and project management skills.
- Three or more years experience in a Project Management role demonstrating excellent analytical, program management and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, gain a thorough understanding of the project assigned, map processes and ensure that the project is completed on time and per specification, in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership roles in various organizations and the ability to successfully interact with internal and external business partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates strong presentation, organizational, detail oriented, and process driven skills.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.