Be our newest team member! Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership.
Provide administrative support for location. Duties vary from accounting, payroll, customer service, and general office work. It also acts as a backup to Billing Administrators and Customer Service Reps.
Key Job Activities: Office Administration
• Branch Email
• Closing Confirmations
• Coordinating shipping of packages (FedEx parts, supplies, RFP's, etc.)
• Re-schedule of missed service
• Ordering supplies
• Open and review mail.
• Vendor Management (setup, communication, local visits)
• Equipment lists PROCESSING deliveries
• Time and Attendance. Enters and audits weekly final payroll reports for departmental approval
• Exception based billing Accounts (Half-Bag)
• Reviews vendor invoices ensuring accuracy and completes all AP related functions. Ensures proper coding to correct location and GL account with department managers approval; batches & submits to Corporate A/P
Education and Experience required
Education equivalent to graduation from High school, or GED equivalent; some college preferred.
Two or more years of administrative experience, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple issues in an effort to resolve related to the upkeep and maintenance of the position.