This sales role will secures new business by selling Regulated Medical Waste, and Compliance service solutions.
- Responsible for growing revenue and profitability in assigned geographic area by selling Regulated Medical Waste and Compliance Services (OSHA/HIPAA)services., while meeting or exceeding established annual goals.
- Call blocks to healthcare facilities to schedule on-site appoints throughout the week to demonstrate our capabilities in Compliance. Demonstrates ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
- Strong prospecting and business development skills to achieve new business and sells regulated medical waste, OSHA and HIPAA Compliance solutions by demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of our products and services, as well as, the value proposition for customers. Result oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Sells regulated medical waste, OSHA and HIPAA Compliance to previous Stericycle customers to win back lost business, by demonstrating our capabilities and selling to the customer’s needs of their business by demonstrating communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Builds and sustains strong, trusting relationships with new and previously existing customers leveraging the face to face experience with a local subject matter expert and growing that business over the future with additional services to meet the customers needs. Motivated by success.
- Follows up on targeted marketing campaigns to grow business in geography leveraging our services to meet customers needs.
- Participate in market development activities by identifying areas/market within territory that are under-developed, and implementing initiatives to increase market penetration and increase sales through new sales initiatives.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Five or more years of experience in direct healthcare sales, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating proven solution-selling experience and complex sales process skills, along with documented results of overachieving quotas.
- May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.