This role will analyze data and design reports within the Engineering Group to ensure operational effectiveness and improved financial performance. Using current and future Stericycle systems as the primary source of data, this person will pro-actively identify, document, and record problems and provide uniform solutions to improve financial performance.
Key Job Activities
- Gather and analyze data, validate data accuracy, articulate and present complex data in a user-friendly format to provide creative solutions and/or insightful analysis. Interprets and reports results using a variety of techniques, including simple data aggregation and more complex statistical analysis.
- As a business data expert, gain familiarity with company practices and server/database/data concepts. Query different Finance databases in search of raw data then organize into one final report.
- Support and/or coordinate day-to-day and monthly reporting and analysis requests.
- Presents formal project updates as required using tools such as MS PowerPoint.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in business/data analytics or similar field.
Three or more years of accounting/finance experience demonstrating a strong knowledge of business policies/procedures and various systems. Included in the 3+ years accounting/finance experience, two or more years of statistical/data analysis or project management/project implementation experience preferred.
Recommended SAP database experience.
Good general knowledge of Accounting and Standard Costing is preferred.
Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products with heavy emphasis on Microsoft Excel and pivoting data for reports.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.