The Sustainability Analyst plays an integral role in decision-making at Stericycle Compliance Solutions. This individual is responsible for assisting in the development, corrdination, administration, and measurement of sustainability programs. A commitment to continuous improvement is critical as it will ensure the continued success of our sustainability initiatives which support Stericycle’s mission. Key Job Activities:
- Create, maintain, and improve sustainability data pipelines, databases (including tools for CDP reporting), and dashboards delivering solutions that enable decisions to be made.
- Support the reporting of our greenhouse gas emissions and social responsibility progress towards goals by tracking trends, performing QA/QC to data, monitoring sustainability reporting agency reports, and suggesting adjustments to the current approach.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand program needs and identify opportunities to add value through data and analytics. Perform analysis of environmental impact of initiatives.
- Research social and environmental responsibility topics, determine research design and deliverables that may include peer benchmarking and gap analysis, deliver recommendations for future programs.
- Cross-functional collaboration with all of the company’s worldwide business areas, related to sustainability activities.
- Support broader sustainability and corporate social responsibility projects, as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in sustainability, engineering, marketing, communications or related field.
Two or more years of work experience within sustainability and corporate social responsibility areas.
Have strong understanding of sustainability, environmental and climate-related concepts.
Must be comfortable working with senior management as the analytics and insights provided by this individual are shared throughout various levels of the organization.
Demonstrating advanced use of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge sustainability ERP systems (Resource Advisor) is a requirement.
Ability to articulate and present complex data in a user friendly format is critical to the success of this role.
Must have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Must be subject matter expert with a passion for improving sustainability impact.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.