Under immediate supervision, responsible for the posting of daily cash receipts and the researching of exception items.
- Applies payments to customers’ accounts on a daily basis.
- Researches check, credit card and EFT exceptions on a daily basis.
- Responds to customers and internal Stericycle departments regarding payment and/or questions/issues. Escalates to Supervisor when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, supplemented by courses in mathematics and keyboarding skills, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- One or more years of general office experience, demonstrating a good aptitude for mathematics and data entry skills.
- Demonstrates a general knowledge of PC applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.