Responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center agents for Communications & Related Services (C&RS). The QAS will monitor inbound and outbound calls to assess agent demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. Quality process includes call audits, analysis and reporting.
Key Job Activities:
- Perform call monitoring, communicate and track results according to established standards
- Accurately & effectively audit/evaluate agent calls using the appropriate quality measurement tools
- Identify errors/service issues and provide feedback according to established processes and timelines
- Track call performance in appropriate databases
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, accurately and effectively across different levels & cultural backgrounds
- Based on specific business, coach agents on areas of opportunity to continue to improve customer experience • Participates in call calibration sessions for call center staff as needed
- Provides feedback to Quality Leadership
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review under the direction of the supervisor/manager
- Works with Training team as needed to support agent success
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education equivalent to high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year call center/customer service experience/telephone phone skills
- Quality Assurance related work experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and reporting skills preferred
- Binlingual Spanish/English preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.