Bachelor’s degree (Commerce and/or Business Management preferred) with a minimum of 7 years of selling experience in a multiple business branch/unit environment.
• 12 or more years of progressive leadership experience in a multiple business unit environment
• Available to travel
• Experience successfully managing a budget
• Proven leadership in successfully driving accelerated revenue growth
• Developed, implemented and delivered “excellent customer service” team culture
• Successful in realizing business results against objectives: sales management, customer & operations, and ad-ministration.
• Advanced knowledge of sales theory/skills is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.