Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!Position Location:
81 Roch L'Écuyer, St-Remi, QCPosition Description:
Under management direction, travels between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of Stericycle waste containers (based on the customer contract - Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc) through a healthcare facility, as required or requested.
•Travels between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of Stericycle waste containers (Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc) through a healthcare facility, as required or requested. May also collect/transport RCRA pharmaceutical waste and take to central accumulation areas within the facility.
•Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule.
•Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled.
•Performs other related duties as required or requested.
The Service Specialists are an integral component of the Stericycle Sharps Management Service. To be a part of a healthcare industry leader, please review the requirements below and apply today!!!
• Education equivalent to graduation from high school or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong communication skills and superior service.
• Two or more years of industry-related experience as a service specialist or driver preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact in providing superior customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently and with little supervision.
• Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications including spreadsheets and word processing.
• Flexible schedule and availability to work varied shifts, weekends and overtime as needed
•Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must possess reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities. (Class 5)
At Stericycle, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an affordable, comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. Our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment, and partnership. We’re committed to an environment where people can grow and develop and where innovative ideas and new approaches are valued. *LI