The Credit Analyst will perform detailed credit analysis; analyze reports to assess customer financial stability and risk. Will assess credit worthiness and assist in determining credit limits, using established global credit policy.
Key Job Activities:
- Researches and assembles financial data for customers from all available sources including the Sales Force, prior payment history, customer supplied data, agency ratings, bank references, the Internet, and Trade References.
- Prepares detailed credit analysis reports including customers with annual revenue greater $1M in a format prescribed by management. Analyzes the customer’s current and forecast financial stability and risk and interprets information into a meaningful summary. Provides solid recommendations for Credit Management to review.
- Works closely with account set up staff and Sales rep with respect to initial determination of credit limit and terms in order to more efficiently service the needs of existing, new, or potential customers. Assists in determining credit limit necessary to fully enable optimum revenue generation while minimizing risk. Also assess credit worthiness on case by case basis for emergency orders, and unusually large quantity customers, etc.
- Escalates accounts to Sr. Leadership as required
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Education equivalent to Associates Degree in Business, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Three to Five years of experience in commercial credit analysis, preferably in a business environment,
- Must know the 5 C’s of Credit and uphold the Credit Code of Ethics
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.