Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative.
At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment, and partnership. We are committed to an environment where people can grow and develop and where innovative ideas and new approaches are valued. Be our newest team member!
We are currently seeking an Installation Specialist who, working as part of a team, ensures the timely and efficient installation of the customers product lines to assigned hospitals and other large generators of medical waste (Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc).
This is a home-based position. It involves up to 95% travel, 45-50 weeks per year, across the United States, generally Monday through Friday, although occasionally weekends. While traveling, airfare, hotel and most meals are provided. When not on the road, this position assists other On Site Service teams with a variety of projects.
- Performs Pre-Install Walk Thru of the facility.
- Installs cabinets and brackets fol-lowing specific guidelines provided by the Installation Project Specialist and Facility team.
- Ensures equipment (i.e., drills, work belts, anchors and other items) is available and in working condition. Verifies that the products to be installed) are confirmed against the survey.
- Disposes of existing system, when necessary.
- Will cross train on all other product lines
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.