This position is responsible for expanding the Company’s business within pre-assigned territories. This position is accountable for achieving sales goals through the acquisition and development of new customers and expansion of the product line within the existing customer base.
Key Job Activities:
1) Maintains current customers by meeting or exceeding goals for territory revenue, growth objectives, account retention and customer service functions . Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by responding to customer requests for information and support.
2) Builds relationships with current customers while growing the revenue and profits. Schedule, coordinate, participate, and follow up with customer visits and meetings.
3) Implements sales strategies to maximize revenue and profits through maintenance and penetration of existing customers.
4) Actively works with customer management and staff on program audits identifying process improvements. Perform on-site facility walkthroughs, program development, and program training sessions, perform customer surveys to assess service needs, rollout of program to new sites.
5) Project management tasks including post-audit summary, program descriptions, and analysis reports.
6) Researching information to provide solutions and responses to customer’s requests, coordinating customer’s waste pickup service needs.
7) Acts as liaison with Field Operations and/or Customer Service group in resolving issues/concerns for clients including, but not limited to, miscellaneous route inquiries, re-routes, request for extra pick-ups, request for change in pick-ups, and request for containers.
8) Train other Specialty Waste and Stericycle representatives with regards to the above.
9) Meeting with customer’s regularly to identify issues, concerns, areas for improvement, etc. 10) Coordinate project management activities related to waste management systems and programs for customers.
11) Respond and follow-up to address any customer complaints, concerns, and issues.
12) Work with sales and compliance staff providing analysis and reporting on customer programs or rollout of other waste management programs.
13) Pro-actively interfaces with area peers to achieve business goals.
14) Participates in customer committees as required.
15) Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Management, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating a proven track record of sales for products in similar industry.
Five or more years of sales experience, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple accounts, or the equivalent in related work experience.
May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements.
Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.