We are currently seeking a Customer Relations Account Specialist to serve as the liaison between clients that bill under $1000 per billing period (SQ) and all internal departments. The SQ Customer Service Group has overall responsibility for clients assigned to SQ, their program, process improvement, and serves as a consultant making recommendations as deemed appropriate to meet the goal of excellence. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supports relationships with customers and manages the resolution of customer service related issues.
• Responsible for the programming and implementation of new
• SQ accounts.
• Assists with ongoing programming requirements and design, programming, & testing of client reports.
• Monitors programs to ensure client satisfaction.
• Manages and resolves any operational and system issues that impact client programs.
• Works with Call Center Services and Call Center Operations to ensure a smooth “Go Live” for new accounts.
• Serves as Sales Engineer as needed and assists Sales by identifying opportunities to expand relationships and offer additional services to existing customers.
• Assists with general programming and on call schedules, as needed.
• Assists in the Call Center Processing calls as needed.
• Assists with acquisition projects as needed.
• Performs other duties as required or requested.
Education & Experience:
• Education equivalent to a Bachelors degree or the equivalent in related experience.
• One or more years as a Patient Services Rep and is a Level 3 Rep or higher.
• Demonstrates a full understanding of call processes and account layouts.
• Demonstrates intermediate-advanced computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer or similar web browser.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.