This position is responsible for rolling out a new Corporate Card program and Concur travel expense tool.
- Analysis and monitoring of a highly automated program, reinforcing the control environment to ensure compliance, and providing direct support to the organization cardholders.
- The incumbent supports all aspects of the card program operations, tracking, training and documentation of program protocol. A strong focus on customer service, driving program growth and expansion and championing the program as a best practice with the organization.
- Manage the card application/issuance process to include: reviewing card applications and employee agreement forms for completeness and approvals.
- Review new account set up and card distribution while ensuring timely card terminations and card collection. Decides appropriate action to be taken in completing requests and transactions.
- Conduct new cardholder and card management training via live sessions, webinars, and SteriPoint documentation. Maintains all training material content for consistency and accuracy. Monitors links to Intranet training materials. Serve as the corporate card champion and advocate for adhering to adapting to the program changes and modifications.
- Perform hierarchy and account maintenance as needed, such as changes to Merchant Card Cardholders (MCC) restrictions, temporary and/or permanent changes to cardholders’ account limits.
- Data management oversight and reporting, including cardholder listings, account status, terminations, etc.
- Develop and publish key reporting metrics.
- Handle communications with cardholders, card managers, and bank provider.
- Coordinate period audits and policy compliance reviews; communicate findings and recommendation to management. Ensure transactions are in compliance with accounting and internal control policies and reporting deadlines are met.
- Provide strategic recommendations for process improvements and efficient use of resources. This includes participating on ad hoc projects regarding the card program.
Education and Experience:
- Education equivalent to a High School diploma.
- Two or more years working with intracts, procedures and various automated accounting systems.
- Proven work experience in Coupa and Concur.
- Demonstrates a general knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.