The Management Trainee team member is part of a rotational leadership program where the Management Trainee will move from department to department to be exposed and learn important business practices from the ground floor. During these rotations, they will work on additional projects to ensure they have a sustainable impact in their area of focus.
Goals & Expectations (5 Goals)
1. Strong Corporate Culture Knowledge
2. Business/Product Knowledge
3. Executive Leadership Skills
4. Management Skills
5. Coaching & Development foundation
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
•Orientation: Gain an understanding and working knowledge of Stericycle culture, policies and procedures, Code of conduct, and overall Stericycle business divisions.
•Field Development Rotation:
- Transportation: Gain and understand all aspects of Driver/CSR experience. Work with Drivers/CSRs on their trucks. Customer interactions. AM/PM Check-in Process. Daily vehicle requirements and DOT regulations. Net Promoter Scores and On-time reports. Work with Transportation Manger/Supervisor/Dispatch. Safety/Security
- Plant Rotation: Hands-on understanding of inputs/outputs for HCS/SMS processing and document destruction businesses. Understand process flow and ways to impact and improve, Leadership training: responsible for a small team. Understand system reporting functions.
•Business Transformation Deployment Rotation: Contribute and lead deployment of organization’s new technology and process deployment to Operations. Weekly travel required to the specific field branches to educate, train, trouble shoot, and communicate transformation status to the front-line users and leadership in the field plants and transportation departments.
•Data Management Office Rotation: Learn functions, strategy, and maintain new systems deployed. Execute problem solving and sustainment of processes. Learn aspects of reports, dashboards, and key metrics to deliver to the business. Develop and support key processes, training, and standards for Industrial Engineering and Operations to execute.
•Industrial Engineering Rotation: Gain knowledge and understanding of Operational Planning and Asset Management (Fleet, Plant, and Capital). Operational Planning is conducted with site visits and travel is required.