Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing, developing and testing applications in Salesforce while supporting business requirements and organizational goals.
Design, build, implement and test Salesforce system enhancements, updates, etc.
Support third-party applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning and troubleshooting.
Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
Keep abreast of new technologies and suggest their application to company systems where appropriate.
Effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer (Preferred)
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Salesforce.com applications development and implementations
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases entity and data mapping for data integration and migration.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design Parameters, Governor Limits, Shared Platform Best Practices
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution on Force.com Platform and the Lightning Platform, including configuration, process builders, workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes, Communities and database design.
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with other Applications using SOAP, REST API’s.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.