We are currently seeking an SAP Solutions Architect who will provide leadership and functional and technical support for various business units utilizing the SAP platform. In support of the SAP Sales and Marketing platform, the Solutions Architect – SAP
Sales and Distribution supports the SAP Order to Cash and Distribution integration areas and systems through the design and implementation of existing and new business functionalities. In addition, this role will establish standards and requirements to evaluate and direct enhancements and implement solutions related to SAP OTC area across enterprise-wide Stericycle.
Designs and develops SAP OTC requirements and specifications to ensure systems and solutions are meeting corporate needs linking with SAP Best Practice solutions and compliance. Supports SAP OTC system and accountable for projects, enhancements, development, configuration, documentation, testing, training, go-live and on-going support within SAP OTC area according to Best Practices and supporting company business strategy and roadmap.
Leads, participates or coordinates end-to-end execution of Order Management, Sales and Distribution solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
Provides subject matter expert solutions and hands on management of configuration.
Defines systems strategy, develops systems requirements, designs and prototypes, testing and training. Defines support procedures.
Provides process expertise and solutions in Service Orders, Invoicing, Supply Chain integration, with knowledge of Pricing, Contracts, among others for the SAP Order To Cash area and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools.
Understands business processes, systems configuration, enhancements and data or enables related processes.
Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, business processes and SAP expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
Leads multiple design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
Provides expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of SAP OTC services
Participates in weekly team meetings and internal initiatives to review outstanding issues and/or to discuss new trends or projects
Manages and completes complex assignment and related projects
Provide training, mentorship and ongoing support of SAP OTC to IT and business stakeholders.
Performs other related duties as required or requested
A Bachelor’s Degree is required in the area of specialty (Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology. MBA a plus). Goals are generally communicated in "solution" or project goal terms.
- SAP Certification is a plus
- At least 7 – 10 years of SAP SD experience with progressive responsibility and influence.
- At least 4 full cycles SAP implementation projects with hand-on project experience designing, testing and implementing OTC Solutions
- Deep knowledge working with Supply Chain integrations, with an emphasis on Service Based Companies, Saleforce.com integration, International Sales and Invoicing and Intercompany
- Experienced working on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
SAP OTC Solution Architect JD specifics:
- Broad technology knowledge of major applications, middleware and platforms
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions
- Understanding of integration points of SD with FI/WM/PP and other modules
- Demonstrated experience in setting and influencing company-wide strategic direction.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of SAP Sales and Distribution solutions for business programs/projects
- Provide training, mentorship and ongoing support of SAP Sales and Distribution solutions and best practices to IT and business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and able to effectively operate with VP and above executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones.
- Motivated by the desire to make a difference in the business, to work with a highly talented set of peers, and to work on interesting projects.
- Technically competent; able to supervise and inspire other team members.
- Travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.