Do you want to work for a top rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the environment?
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Strong prospecting and business development skills
• Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
• Strong and polished professional communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
• Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems and internet/social media
• Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
• Able and prepared to travel within a defined, local territory on a daily basis; minimal long distance travel is required.
• Minimum of 1 year prior sales experience is highly preferred
• Experience selling in a business-to-business environment involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is highly preferred
• Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is highly preferred
• Post-secondary education (College or University Degree) is strongly desired
• Experience using Salesforce or other similar CRM and SAP is an advantage but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.