Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
Bilingual French is required.
Must be fluent (read, write and speak) in the English and French languages
If you are selected for employment, you will need to complete a background check.
Must be able to work a flexible 3rd shift scheduled, Sunday - Saturday 7:00am - 12:00am
Customer Experience Agent Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the delivery of superior customer service by processing inbound/outbound calls effectively and efficiently, as well as ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Processes inbound and outbound customer service calls professionally, efficiently, courteously and with appropriate discretion and sense of urgency.
- Takes and dispatches messages accurately while following strict protocols provided by clients.
- Assists with representative training, as needed.
- Works on special projects, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.